- Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
- Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized browsing experience.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock cannot guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Like most websites, we collect certain information when you access our site. When you browse, read, or download information from our site, data is collected by Coolax USA, including but not limited to your IP address, URL request, browser type, web pages visited, and date and time of your request.
- We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity, so that Coolax USA can improve the usefulness of our site using such vendors as Google Analytics and other service providers in the future.
- We do ask that you provide enough information so that we can respond to your inquiries, such as; your name, your e-mail address, and your location, and/or your system related comments. We will use this information to contact you, administer mailing lists or online communities, or other activities related to Coolax USA business objectives.
- All data provided is stored on our servers hosting this website, our blogs and any other online sites we use may be accessed by our system administrators who may make the information available to other Coolax USA personnel for business purposes.
- Coolax USA may share information that you have provided to us, including your name and email address, with our affiliated website designer and with the companies that provide analytical services to us in support of the website. In addition, we may share information that you have provided to us with non-affiliated third parties where we think doing so may allow you to receive information regarding products and/or services that may be useful to you. Finally, we will provide information that you have given us when required by legal process to do so, such as by a subpoena.
- Cookies are small files, which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed by either our web server or our client’s computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script, which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or one of our related sites) to the next.
- Posting or updating content on our site is a public action, and all content may be publicly visible. All content may be retained for restorative, archival, research or business purposes by Coolax USA
- Coolax USA employs reasonable administrative and technical security measures to help protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, as with any Internet website, it is not possible to guarantee that the site will not be attacked or that information you provided may not be compromised.
- This website may contain links to independently run websites outside of the Coolax USA domain. Coolax USA is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any websites you visit from this website or the Coolax USA Blog.